You all know that taking care of your skin is essential, but it cannot be easy to figure out which products are worth your time. Some products promise the world but deliver nothing, while others make you look like a fresh-faced teenager.
The most popular skincare products, such as formula 10.0.6, have been divided into cleansers, toners, essences and serums.
- Be mild and gentle: A cleanser that’s too harsh can damage your skin, so look for something that’s labelled as “gentle.” You should also avoid using soap on your face or body.
- Do not dry out your skin: Look for products containing hyaluronic acid or glycerine—these ingredients help lock in moisture without leaving any residue that can clog pores. The same goes for toners: look for one made with aloe vera to calm irritation and tighten pores after cleansing.
- Do not irritate the eyes or mouth during use: If a product has an unpleasant scent or causes burning when it touches these areas of the face (or anywhere else), it’s probably not safe enough to go near them!
It is a liquid that is applied to the skin after cleansing and before moisturizing. Toner assists in removing any remaining traces of dirt, oil and makeup from your face. It also helps to exfoliate the skin by removing dead cells from its surface. Toners can be used in different ways, depending on your skin type:
- For all types of skin: apply one or two drops of toner with a cotton pad on your entire face, and allow it to sit for about 30 seconds before applying moisturizer
- For dry/mature skin: apply one pump of toner on wet palms and gently massage into cleansed face for 1 minute before rinsing off with warm water
- Essence is a water-based product that is applied after cleansing. It nourishes the skin and improves its overall appearance, such as huay-online wrinkles or redness. It can also help with acne and scarring.
- Those with oily skin may find that using an essence is their preferred option because it tends to be lighter, more hydrating, and less likely to cause breakouts than other skincare products. Essential oils are commonly found in essences.
- Serums are the most concentrated skincare products, such as formula 10.0.6. They’re often colourless liquids applied to your face directly after you cleanse them. Some serums treat specific issues, such as acne or skin ageing (more on later).
- You can apply a serum before or after moisturizer, but many people find that using it before their moisturizer allows the product to absorb more easily into their skin.
- If you want to try out serums, look for products containing ingredients like green tea extract or vitamin C. These two ingredients provide antioxidant properties which help fight free radicals in the body, which cause premature ageing as well as other health problems.
Moisturizers should be applied after toner, serum and essence. In general, they can be divided into hydrating and nourishing huay-online. Hydrating products are recommended for normal to dry skin types because they help restore moisture balance by adding water to the skin cells.
Choose a light-textured moisturizer that goes smoothly without leaving an oily residue behind.
It may be tempting to avoid using a moisturizer if you’re trying to control oil production—but don’t do it! Moisturizing helps keep your pores healthy and reduces the appearance of fine lines caused by dehydration around the eyes.
There are many types of skincare products, but there’s one thing they all have in common: they can help you maintain healthy skin. Using these products regularly and as directed by your doctor or dermatologist can help keep your skin looking its best.